My federal tax refund was taken.What should I do?

The Treasury Offset Program is authorized by federal law and operated under the US Department of Treasury’s Bureau of Fiscal Service.

To learn more about the Treasury Offset Program, you may review the Bureau of Fiscal Services’ website: Click Here.

To find out if your student loan debt(s) have been certified for Treasury Offset, you may contact the Dept. of Treasury: 1-800-304-3107.

There are several options that may be available to you. Contact Windham Professionals at 877-719-4440 to discuss further.

Go To - Learn More - U.S. Department of Education