What should I doif I'm disabled?

A Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) discharge relieves you from having to repay federal student loan debt on the basis of your total and permanent disability. Before your federal student loans can be discharged, you must provide information to show that you are totally and permanently disabled.

To gain additional information about TPD, the following resources are available to you:

  • To gain additional information regarding TPD click here.

If you have additional questions, feel free to contact Windham Professionals at 877-719-4440.

Go To - Learn More - U.S. Department of Education