First Time Users:
Option 1: “Create an Account”
- Use this if you want the payment service to store your payment history, payment profiles or create a payment plan
- A payment plan allows you to make reoccurring or multiple payments
- Login information applies to the online payment service only
Option 2: “QuickPay”
- Use this method for expedited payments (no login required)
- Payment history, payment profiles and the ability to make reoccurring payments will not be available when using “QuickPay”.
Whether you choose “Create an Account” or “QuickPay” option, you will need to verify your account information. This step requires your account number which can be found on the letter you received from Windham Professionals. Remove preceding zero’s when entering account number.
- Enter the Total Payment Amount on the far-right of each account you wish to pay
- Options: Single payment or a 3, 6, or 12-month payment plan
- For a single payment of $50.00, enter the total of $50.00
- For 6 monthly payments of $50.00, enter the total of $300.00
- Enter the Payment Type
- Options: Single Payment by Credit/Debit or by eCheck or Setup Payment Plan by Credit/Debit or by eCheck.
- Enter the Payment Date Confirmation
- Pick the date of the payment (for single payment) or the first payment (for a payment plan)
- NOTE: Payment Plans set payments for the same date each month
- Choose Payment Schedule (for payment plans)
- Select 3, 6, or 12-month option
- Enter Payment Details
- Enter Credit Card or Bank Account information
- Review the consent and disclosure information and Check the Acknowledgement
- Click Submit Payment
CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE.
This communication is from a debt collector. This is an attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.