A recent survey showed $470 billion is up for grabs because of low customer satisfaction.
Windham’s dedicated call centers for customer service, delinquency management and revenue recovery can help.
- Protect your company’s name, brand, and image We know every call is important, and it needs to reflect positively on your business.
- Increase customer knowledge and satisfaction The key to meeting the increased expectations of your customers is communication. Customers want to be reminded that they are receiving value and best in class service on a regular basis.
- Provide upstream solutions to minimize loss of customers and revenue We help you prevent problems before they occur with a closed-loop analysis of the drivers of delinquency.
- Maximize recovery of unpaid premiums and deductibles Our people-first and customer-based strategies dramatically improve clients’ revenue and cash flow.
- Ensure your compliance with all current laws, regulations, privacy requirements, and codes of ethics Windham’s commitment to comprehensive, current compliance is second-to-none.
The Windham Difference:
Extensive insurance industry experience With 33 years of debt-collection experience and 28 years in insurance collections, Windham is an industry leader and has worked with 80 insurance companies in multiple states.
Customized reports, metrics, and reporting schedules We can customize any report, any process to meet your specific needs, and we can establish a reporting schedule that ensures you have as much information as you need, as often as you need it.
Consultative assessment We analyze your data to help you identify upstream causes to downstream problems and recommend solutions.
Four U.S.-based call centers serving all U.S. time zones We provide the coverage you need to find and connect with your customers and debtors.
Flexible, scalable portfolio management From handling overflow calls to providing complete call center solutions, Windham is an extension of your company and brand to your customers.
Knowledgeable, tenured staff Our Account Specialists and representatives are well trained and experienced in handling all types of insurance accounts and collections as well as complex business interactions.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Financial Services Modernization Act (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act)
- Electronic Signature in Global and National Commerce Act (E-Sign Act)
- Electronic Communications Privacy Act
- Privacy Act of 1974
- Federal Trade Commission’s Red Flag Rule